We offer a comprehensive range of surveys for various protected species. We will survey your site to comply with NIEA requirements.
Hopkirk & Russ Bat Ecology will carry out a detailed wildlife survey to establish bat or other mammal usage of the site and to recommend mitigation measures that will reconcile mammal usage of the site with your proposed development.
Professional surveys include:
- Biodiversity Checklist completion
- Bat Roost Potential surveys
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal
- Phase 1 Habitat
- Dusk/night and Predawn to dawn Bat Surveys
- Badgers surveys
- Otter surveys
- Smooth newt
- Pine marten
- Red squirrel
- Common lizard
- Soil community/agrotechnology
Our bat surveys involve various steps to producing a detailed report of the survey to assist in planning permission submits.